Why Should I Join?


Why Should I Join?

If your works are performed in public, such as in bars, restaurants, malls, or when it is broadcast over the radio or television, then you are entitled to performance royalties as a copyright owner of musical works.

FILSCAP is an organization which secures and distributes performance royalties for composers, lyricists and publishers even when the musical works are played or performed overseas. We collect license fees on behalf of our members, who, individually, may find it difficult to monitor and collect performance royalties.

Our reciprocal agreements with Foreign Societies ensure that your works are protected in other countries.

As a member, you can register your songs, receive royalty payments, seek legal assistance, and attend workshops and seminars.

There is a nominal application fee and an annual membership fee which will be deducted from your collected royalties.

Fees Assessment

Fees Assessment

Know more about FILSCAP Standard Rate, just click the link below for details.

Learn More

Licensing Overview

What is public performance license?

Any person or corporation causing or authorizing a public performance in the Philippines of any copyrighted music belonging to FILSCAP’s

Learn More

Contact Us

Know more about us

For more details please call or visit us at our office. We would be pleased to hear from you!

Contact Details

Site Login